On this page you can book 1-on-1 sessions with me. They usually last about 2 hours.
In these sessions many things happen – I guide you to become aware of aspects of your self that you are not aware of – the unconscious – helping you to become more conscious.
“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.” – C.G Jung
I also help you to heal past and ancestral trauma; release long held patterns and ‘roles’ (eg: victimhood); guide you deeper into your heart and away from your head (if that’s what you
need!); and help you to express buried emotions and energies that have been locked into the body.
This process can be known as healing, but it is also known simply as self-discovery. Or, remembering.
This is what it really means to wake up.
“Know Thyself” Ancient Greek aphorism written on the gate to the Temple of Apollo.
A true healer wants nothing for / from you (only your wellness), and that is the key to his / her success. Yes, I ask for some money in return but that’s not my motivation.
I also tend to share suggestions / practical tools for ‘homework’. Books to read, movies to watch, practices to… practice! I see myself not only as a healer but as a mentor, a leader, and a spiritual guide. From this perspective, I do everything in my power to support you on your path.
Booking Your Session
If this is your first time booking with me, please read the FAQ below the booking form.
You can pay via Paypal direct in the booking system below, or via bank transfer.
You will be sent an email confirmation with your appointment time. Important – if you do not receive the confirmation email please check your junk folder! If you still do not find it, contact me directly.
I very much look forward to working with you!
Book a Session Now
Initial 20 Minute Consultation Free
First Skype Session £145 (90 minutes)
Subsequent Sessions £99 (45 – 60 minutes)
3 Session Package £265 (€88 per session)
5 Session Package £399 (€79 per session)
8 Session Package £599 (€75 per session)
The free 20-minute consultation that I offer has a kind of ‘no refund policy’ – it’s a one-shot thing. I expect you to value working with me as much as I value my time, so if for whatever reason you don’t show up, the session cannot be re-booked.
Rescheduling is fine – just email me 24 hours before the appointment.
All package deals expire within four months of purchase. When you purchase the package, you will be prompted to book your first session. After that, use “Book for a Pre-Paid Session” from the Session Options Drop-Down Menu to book subsequent pre-paid sessions.
As your practitioner / coach I do everything in my power to facilitate you in the fulfilment of your dreams.
At the start of every session we discuss the goal of the work, and set an intention. I am then focused entirely on achieving that goal, for the duration of the session.
I value informal, honest, open, sincere relationship in all areas of life – and my work with clients is no different.
As my client I ask from you the following:
1. I need you to be completely open and honest with me. I can help you only as much as you are willing to be open with me. If you find that difficult, no problem – tell me. That way you are being open.
2. Please be aware that all healing comes from within. The word ‘healer’ is therefore not accurate. We each heal ourselves (in the same way that our bodies heal naturally after a cut). When you need outside help, it’s because there is something blocking the healing process. So that really a more accurate description of what I do might be ‘blockage removal’! The reason I want you to understand this is because when you realise that you are the one who heals you, you take responsibility for that healing – and when you do that, you are 90% there already.
3. On the technical side of things – please make certain that your Skype software and associated hardware (microphone, speakers, etc.) are all in perfect working order for the call to go smoothly.
You may pay by Paypal or by bank transfer, 5 days in advance (allow this time for your payment to be cleared).
The booking system will prompt you to either pay by Paypal or Bank Transfer.
Please note: if paying by bank transfer from outside the European Union, add €15 to the amount for each payment (this is what the bank charges to process the payment).
First Session (90 minutes) – €195
Subsequent Sessions (75 minutes) – €145
BIC (Swift): LOYDGB21147
Bank name: Lloyds Bank
Account name: Ben Ralston
For “description of the payment” enter your name and the date of the session.
If you need to make a payment via Paypal outside of the booking system, here’s how to do that.
Log in to your Paypal account, choose “Send Payment”, make the payment to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, the amount in Euros, click the Personal tab, and check Payment Owed.
Advance payment is required for all sessions. This is beneficial to both of us for a number of reasons: when something is paid for there is more commitment, more responsibility, more clarity, and less uncertainty. Many years of experience have shown that under these conditions the work is always more effective.
If you’re paying by bank transfer, please pay five days in advance which will allow time for your payment to be cleared.
Please regard your booking as a contract, whether it is a paid session, or a free 20 minute consultation.
- There is no charge for cancellations where I receive 7 days notice.
- If I receive at least 24 hours notice I will hold your payment and reschedule the session at no charge.
- If I receive less than 24 hours” notice there can be no refund or rescheduling.
Payment for sessions in person is also taken before the session starts.